Sunday, March 13, 2011

Little things you find around the net

From a villain theme to an outer-space government name, if you're stuck writing and need some inspiration or if you just have too much time in your hands (guilty), this website will help you out,

http://www.seventhsanctum.com/

Autonomous Collective
Commonwealth of Suns
Communist Systems
Great Commonwealth of Suns
Military Spheres
Oligarcy of Systems
Plutocratic Constellations
Rebel Monarchy of Worlds
Soverign Dynasty
Worlds' Principality


I mean, that's gold right there, who in their mind would come up with a rebel monarchy? huh?

21 comments:

  1. Wow nice site!
    btw commonwealth of suns sounds so good im going to use it for one of my blogentrys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Wish i was into writing, i'm just no where nearly as talented and also i hate reading myself... so :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. seventhsanctum is a great site, I love using their generators. Been using them for a while

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow nice site, thx for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats pretty cool stuff, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like above poster, seventhsanctum is a great sight, i use it all the time. great post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome. I'll have to use that the next time I write a story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where is that picture from, swear i have seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, that's such a cool find. I'm really glad I found that actually.

    I think you deserve a Follow just for that =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's gotta help when you're short of ideas lmao! Thanks for sharing dude.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Communist Capitalists FTW!
    Followed!
    bigunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing the link mate.

    ReplyDelete